Apr 22, 2009

Going to NC

Well....it appears that I will be the assistant dean this summer at Pisgah! I'm pretty excited. I'll also be doing a little PR and marketing work. So yeah. Finally getting out of Georgia and gaining more experience. But don't get me wrong. I love Georgia. I just needed something new--to explore something different and try to figure out where God is calling me. I graduate in a year, and I'm still not sure if PR as a career is for me. I do enjoy the work, but I don't know if I'd want that to be my life. It's too early to tell. I don't have much experience. But this summer, hopefully that will change. I'll get some experience with PR outside of the classroom and see what a dean does.

I'll for sure miss my family, but hopefully they'll come up and visit. And I'll be able to come home once or twice, I think. So yes, that's the latest. Let's just hope I can survive all these projects. I keep reminding myself, only 5 days and I can leave!

2 comments:

Author said...

hooray! Congratulations!

Author said...

I guess it's been a while since you left me a comment. Sorry:(

But to make up for it, I thought I'd drop by and tell you my job is fantastic and I get all kinds of nice free things. My apartment is perfect, and I'm not stressed at all (trying not to be, anyway. My mind has a way of stressing over unimportant things when there are no important things to stress over).

How are you? How's life at Pisgah treating you?