Apr 6, 2009

Counting the days...

In 21 days I will be finished with this school year. I'm super-excited, but I'm really starting to feel the pressure. I've been frantically trying to make arrangements for my Communication Research class, while frantically working on my presentation for Rock Climbing class. And tonight, for roughly four hours I'll be working on a newsletter for Publication Editing. I think I may scream. Really.

This weekend was good though. I had my interview at Pisgah. I think it went really well. I talked to the principal and the girl's dean. She gave me a tour of the dorm and everything. It's not certain yet, but it looks positive. I'm really excited about the opportunity. While we were in North Carolina, we got to see Desmond's family, and that's always good. We got up there Thursday night, then left Saturday afternoon to get to GCA in time for the alumni basketball game. We lost, but that's okay. It was good to see everyone. I feel so old every time I go back there, and I'm only three years out.

So yeah, that's life right now. I'm going to try to write more often...it helps me organize my thoughts.

No comments: