Mar 10, 2009

Overwhelmed

I'm feeling a bit drained right now. I tried to get up and go to worship in Talge this morning, but I just couldn't do it. Instead I woke up with barely enough time to get to my first class. I was so high yesterday, now I'm so low. That's how I often function, unfortunately. There isn't much middle ground, unless I'm closely surrounded by unfamiliar people. Then I'm probably to middle-of-the-road. So yeah. Now I'm tired and cranky, and taking it out on the poor people who read this.

I guess the point of this whole personal lament (other than make my pathetic self feel better) is to confirm what many have told me, most recently my significant other: Sometimes you just have to choose to be happy. You may have days when you're tired, dissapointed, hurt, dejected, or whatever. But life is to short to hold grudges or let little things upset you. I don't always live that way, but I'm trying. As Scarlet says in Gone With the Wind (though in an entirely different context), "tomorrow is another day." Indeed it is. So live it.

2 comments:

Author said...

hey thanks for your comment about my photos. I really appreciate it:)

Author said...

so how did that interview go?