Nov 5, 2008

Old Friends

About a week and a half ago, Desmond, Kevin, Meagan, and I went to Atlanta to surprise Kim for her birthday. And I'm just now writing about it. I had the best intentions of blogging regularly, but it was only an intention...

I do admit that I deleted all previous posts a couple of months ago. Why? I don't know if I can answer that entirely. But I have conceded to commence writing apart from school requirement. It's good for one's soul to write on whatever idea flutters through the mind. It's often the only escape some thoughts are allowed.

Back to topic. The four of us drove to Atlanta and met Kim, Matt (her boyfriend), and two of
their friends in Piedmont park.


This picture is dark, but I like the Atlanta skyline in the background. I have an obsession with taking feet pictures everywhere we go (to Desmond's dismay). Here's our feet Piedmont feet picture.


Here's one of me and my man. I love this picture of him. Handsomeness... We're in this center garden area of the park.


So after our escapades at the park, we went to the Cheesecake Factory for supper. It was amazing, as usual. Desmond and I split raspberry chocolate truffle cheesecake. Delicious!


I know it looks like Kevin and Meagan are dating in this picture. I'd like to make an official statement, dispelling and myths or rumors. As of today, they are not dating. But this picture brings me back to the purpose of this post. Old friends. Quite simply, I miss them. I hate losing friends. I hate growing apart. And I know that's the way the world turns. But can't I hope a precious few will always remain?

No comments: