Sep 27, 2009

I'm Back!

After a nearly 3 month break, I'm back to blogging. The remainder of my summer was consumed with wedding planning, and for the past month, my time has been eaten by school. I'm finally making an important decision. I need to make at least a little time each week to do something I want to do (like blog). I could spend every once of time studying for tests and quizzes, reading boring books or writing endless papers. But I don't think that's healthy for me anymore. I just about went crazy today when I found out I got a bad grade on a quiz for one of my toughest classes. I studied hours for the quiz and I felt like it was useless. I'm still going to study and keep up with everything, but I've realized my need for balance. Hold me to it!

1 comment:

Author said...

Yes! You hit the nail on the head. Stay balanced at school. Grades aren't everything, but your mental health is. Future employers won't care about your grades, but they will care if you're in the nuthouse because you studied your sanity away!