Sep 28, 2009

Also Design

I found this awesome website today for Also Design. It was the light in an otherwise school-filled, stressful day.

Check out it out at http://www.also-online.com. It is so cool! Desmond looked at my funny, as I shrieked with delight at each creative animation. Make sure you click on all the links on the homepage. I especially like the the page animation for the "News" section. It has to be one of the most creative web site designs I've seen. I do wonder about the functionality of the sight with slower internet. I have awesome internet connection here at school, so I don't always pay attention to those things.

One day I want to design such amazing web sites.

2 comments:

Louise said...

You're right, it's an amazing website. Great find! My internet is quite slow but it worked perfectly xx

Helen said...

ooh, thanks so much for sharing -- I love how creative and interactive this site is!